Wednesday, February 20, 2008

May I just say

That I really, really like having the housecleaners come. Now that I've gotten over the embarrassment and am getting into the swing of getting ready, it's a wonderful thing. They are here for 3-4 hours and when they leave every surface in the house is shining. They even take apart the stovetop to clean the drip pans and burner rings.

With my lower energy levels and higher pain levels the last several weeks, the timing of having them come couldn't be better.

Best. Birthday gift. Ever. Thank you, DH.

* * * * *

OH, also, Baby E wanted me to know this evening (again) that she is definitely A "big dwown-up, not a widdow dwon-up. A big dwown-up who dwinks miwk fwom hew mommy."

I think I'm going to start calling her E-bee. We still call her something similar to that as a nickname, because she's such a busy little bee. Do you think that will work as a good bloggy name for her?

Labels: , , ,


3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Yay for help! Three cheers for DH! :)

E-bee is good, especially since I think I've got the full version in my head which is cute, though for the near future I'll be reading that and thinking "Baby E". :)

My how time flies.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Three Cheers for DH! And the cleaning crew! WOOT!

My mom had an Aunt E.B.(said fast, though like all-one-word to rhyme with Phoebe).

10:51 AM  
Blogger ccw said...

I've been thinking about getting a housekeeper just to help with the bigger things but I worry that I will spend the time before cleaning like crazy.

I have an acquaintance that cleans houses in the area but I wonder if that would make me more concerned about the mess.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home