Monday, February 04, 2008

Status Report

I'm still not feeling well. A couple of the kids are still coughing occasionally, but they seem to be doing ok overall. Baby E is very grumpy and clingy because she's not as eager to wean as I am.

DH was so sweet to let me sleep a lot this weekend while he took care of the kids and things around the house. I'm so thankful for him.

After resting most of the weekend, I feel a little more functional today. Hopefully my body will be able to kick the last of this virus or whatever it is and I can get some energy back.

Meanwhile, I'll probably continue posting some things (like the answers to the book meme) that I had written earlier and saved as drafts for posting later. I try to keep a few posts in store for when I don't have energy to actually come up with something new.

Labels:


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, regain strength first is definitely the best policy.
Best wishes

2:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Take care. Rest, don't over do it.

Hope Baby E is co-operative like you need

5:26 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Thanks, Maddy and Kaber.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home