Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Encouraged

DH and I have been doing a lot of talking, thinking and planning. I'll share more of that later.

The two of us went to church this evening where the elders took time out from their business meeting to sit with us, listen, ask questions and then anoint us with oil and pray for us. It was refreshing and encouraging.

The kids had a blast with Grandpa (my dad). They were so excited to have him come and play with them for a while, and were quite miffed when he had to leave.

Labels: ,


3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Now I'm encouraged. It's contagious. :)

10:30 AM  
Blogger CalvaryGirl said...

So glad you were able to get some encouragement. Sich little can oftentimes go such a long way. I'm not getting to comment much but I am reading as often as possible (((hugs))) we have had some things going on around here, too. Have a great weekend!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Yay!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home