Friday, September 19, 2008

Letter to the Editor

I found this note sitting on the table yesterday:

Dear Nature Friend,

I have a few queschins to ask you about where is another galaxy. First of all, how can one star form two constelleshins? How can stars move?

AJ, age 7


(Nature Friend is a children's science magazine my mom bought AJ a subscription to for her birthday. She loves it.)

We fixed the spelling errors today and got it ready to mail as part of school.

This afternoon my neighbor invited the girls over to play. I'm still having a bad flare-up and a migraine, so that will be so helpful. I plan to take a nap!

Labels: ,


3 Comments:

Blogger Madeleine said...

That's wonderful! I love kids' letters.

Another great magazine, if you have another relative looking to give a subscription, is ASK, from the same people as Cricket. It stands for Arts and Science for Kids and it is the most beautifully illustrated science magazine I've ever seen. Snuggly Girl loves it!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Sparrow said...

I remember that magazine. Loved it. :-) Hope the rest did you good today.

6:23 PM  
Blogger CalvaryGirl said...

Oh I've never heard of that magazine! That's a must for Jackson, I bet he'd love it. I call him "nature boy", lol

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home