Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tooth!

Our new camera came today--hooray! I love it. The resolution is much higher and it takes better pictures than the one we lost.

I am finally feeling a little better. It may or may not have anything to do with the fact that I've gone back off of gluten and most sugars. I'm back to where I'm willing to try just about anything if it will help, LOL.

Grin with a Gap

M&M's tooth came out today. She was beyond excited, and AJ was so sweetly enthusiastic with and happy for her. Ebee wanted me to check her mouth to see if she had a loose tooth yet, but no such luck (thankfully).

DH commented, "Now I understand why someone invented the tooth fairy! They needed a way to convince kids not to carry their teeth around for weeks showing them to everyone after they fall out."

tooth

tooth root

Labels: , ,


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How exciting! It is kind of gross the way they want to show everyone the tooth. But they just want to share their good news. My son lost his first tooth on Christmas Day. I think that was the best "gift" he got that day. :)

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home