Wednesday, July 27, 2005

It would be a good day for a baby

Beautiful bright sunny day this morning, and my cold is quite a bit better I think.

I woke up at 4 a.m. with contractions about every 5-10 minutes apart and couldn't go back to sleep. So far I've gotten all the laundry sorted and folded, and the girls are helping me put it away. Now I'm going to make waffles for breakfast--probably banana chocolate chip, LOL.

The contractions are not very intense yet, but seem to be purposeful and so far they're not going away. I told DH he'd better not get his heart too set on going to work today.

I'll post if there are any changes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Running2Ks said...

Too late to get in on the betting pool, eh? You contracted, you nested, you felt sick. Sounds all about right to me. GOOD LUCK!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home