Friday, August 26, 2005

Friday's inane post

I don't have much to say today. Still crashing I guess.

I did get about 5-6 hours of sleep last night. Which was probably at least 2 more hours than I would have gotten if DH hadn't been home, since the baby didn't sleep very well. DH was really tired after his trip, so he wasn't able/willing to be up with the baby quite as much as I had hoped. But he did help a lot with things.

It was nice to have him take care of the girls while I had some down time last night. He even did some laundry. And he fed the girls breakfast and got them dressed this morning before he left for work.

Now it's quiet time and DH came home from work to put them down for their naps, so I'm going to try to sleep a bit more. I'm glad tomorrow is the weekend and hopefully I'll be able to get a bit more rest.

2 Comments:

Blogger Running2Ks said...

I am so glad you got rest and help. Every little bit counts :)

8:03 AM  
Blogger ccw said...

Glad you got some rest, I hope you do get more over the weekend!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home