Friday, December 23, 2005

Denim & flowers



Baby E is wearing one of my favorite baby outfits today: a little pair of denim overalls with flowers on them. I bought pairs to fit both of the girls at the Carter's outlet when AJ was 2 and MM was almost a year old. Baby E is wearing MM's pair now.



I took the girls to Wal-Mart in June of 2003 to get pictures taken as a Father's Day gift for DH. It was the perfect gift.





I think I'll pull out a few pictures of the girls when they were Baby E's age to post. They don't look much like this any more, but they're still just as cute. At least we think so. :)

7 Comments:

Blogger CalvaryGirl said...

Cute indeed!!

1:28 PM  
Blogger ccw said...

Baby E is an absolute doll! I cannot get over how quickly she has grown.

You are very blessed to have 3 beautiful girls!

I love the bibs. I think little girls look so cute in overalls.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Your girls are simply beautiful!! You are so lucky to have them!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

So, so cute. I love that outfit.

Happy Holidays, PK!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Sparrow said...

Baby E looks so grown up! She's gonna be a toddler before we know it...

2:31 PM  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

They are all such cuties! How blessed you are!

3:02 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Thanks, everyone.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home