Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Remembering 2005

As DH and I were thinking back over the year, he asked me what my most memorable outing or trip was. For both of us, it was this trip to the coast. Watching the girls play in the sand and water, relaxing, and spending time with loved ones. What can get better than that?

Right now I can smell the yeast of the rising pizza dough. We'll have homemade pizza for dinner.

I like to be creative in the kitchen, and some of my favorite blog posts from 2005 have been food related. Two that stand out are these:

The Pantry Project --May 11, 2005

Cravings --May 24, 2005

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparrow said...

You know, I don't think I ever saw your blog post on the trip to the coast. Thanks for linking to it so I could read it this time! :-) It was too bad we missed eachother that trip, but I'm so glad you guys got to go. :-)

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home