Monday, March 20, 2006

Well and Good

We left all three kids with the new babysitter tonight while we attended small group, and it seemed to go very well. Although it felt a bit strange, it was nice to be able to concentrate on the Bible study, worship and prayer time without the distraction of the growingly active and vocal Baby E.

When my turn to share prayer requests came, it was nice to be able to say that I'm doing really well.

We're finally over being sick, Baby E and I are starting to get more sleep, and I actually have energy again. I was telling DH today that it feels like I've been walking around with foggy glasses (the hot dishwasher effect), and all of a sudden I can see clearly again.

I really do think that the comments, prayers and e-mails this week helped too. I really needed a bit of an attitude adjustment and needed to seek God and change my focus. That along with the improvements in our health and Baby E's sleeping and eating habits has made a big difference in just a few days.

Getting a bit of extra help and some time out with DH was helpful too. Of course, the sunshine we've been having doesn't hurt either.

It's good to feel good.