Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Script of Audioblog "MM and AJ tell about their evenings"

Just in case you can't download the file or can't understand what we're all saying, here's the transcript to tonight's audioblog.

PK: What did you do today?

MM: I already did that.

PK: Tell them what you did.

MM: I did . . . go to the park and have fun. And I played with Mommy and she slid down the slide with me. And I goed down the slide on my tummy with Mommy.

#################

PK: That was fun, wasn't it?

MM: Yeah.

PK: And we both went down next to each other, didn't we?

MM: [nods]

PK: And then what did you do?

MM: Go down the fire pole!

PK: Yeah. That was the first time you'd ever done that, wasn't it?

MM: Yeah.

PK: Did you like it?

MM: Yeah! I was scared of it the first time.

PK: And then you found out you liked it, didn't you?

MM: Mm-hmm.

AJ: I wanna go down the fire pole.

PK: Next time we go to the park, you can.

PK: What did we eat?

MM: Strawberry Shortcake.

PK: Was that good?

MM: Yeeeah!

AJ laughs

PK: To AJ: Hey, what did you do tonight?

AJ: Um, color.

PK: With who?

AJ: Dada and E.

PK: Yeah.

Giggles from everyone. Pause.

PK: OK, say goodnight.

AJ: Goodnight.

MM: Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparrow said...

Fun! I could listen to this one fine. :-)

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home