Sunday, April 16, 2006

One year

It's been just over a year since I started blogging here on Blogger. My first post on this blog was April 14, 2005. My first blog post ever (back on Xanga) was July 18, 2004 . . . a year and nine months ago.

The move to Blogger was a shift in the tone and frequency of my writing, moving to a more frequent and personal "journal" style from a more issues-oriented approach.

As I approach the next year of blogging, I'm hoping the variety and quality of my writing will improve and branch out a bit.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi fellow purr-pull lover!
Thanks for vising my "Good Vibrations" blog. I enjoyed your comments. Congrats on your one year + a few days blogaversary! :)

I signed in via my other newer blog. (I still maintain 2 blogs under two different names)
So this is Green-Eyed Lady who uses the other name for other more serious writing

P.S. It's taken me awhile to come around to see you: that "real life" responsiblity "stuff" has kept me out of blogland. I'm looking forward to catching up here and elsewhere. On this blog of mine I'm signed in under, I write a lot of prose and poetry, often too heavy with alliteration. However, I'm attracted to the sound which is another reason why I like your blog title, besides LOVING puzzles.

3:01 AM  
Blogger ccw said...

Happy Blogiversary!

6:36 AM  
Blogger Sparrow said...

I've sure enjoyed your posts! Keep it up! :-)

1:24 PM  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Happy anniversary! I love your blog, your children, and you.

Big hugs.

2:24 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Hi, Silvermoon! Glad you stopped by. I like alliteration probably a little too much, also. :)

Thanks, CCW and Amy.

Liz, it amazes me how we can become so connected to people we know only through our computer screens. hank you, and hugs back.

12:54 AM  
Blogger KLee said...

Happy Late blogiversary! Sorry Ii didn't get to this one sooner, but I hope you had a great anniversary!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

How did I miss this one? Happy anniversary, PK!

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home