Thursday, January 25, 2007

The First Project

Morning is here now, cleaning bathrooms. AJ and M&M decided they wanted to wash windows, so I gave them paper towels and some non-toxic cleaner and let them go to town while I did the dishes.

Now I'm sitting at the computer researching corn allergies while feeding Baby E. As soon as she goes down for her nap, I promised the older girls they could each pick an activity for me to do with them for 10 minutes per activity. Then they'll have some quiet time while Morning and I tackle my bedroom.

I really want to get the bedroom decluttered, dusted and vacuumed and the bathroom in there de-mildewed. I think that will significantly cut down on allergen exposure in the bedroom.

My theory is that making the bedroom the first major project will help me get better sleep and energize me for tackling the rest of the house. Well, it makes sense in theory anyway. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's a reasonable theory. I hope it helps!!!!

Glad you're having a good day!

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are getting your bedroom taken care of. It sounds great that you have someone helping you. I have help once a week. She helps me cleaning the bathrooms and doing laundry. It has helped me a lot and the house is not as cluttered as it used to be.

1:53 AM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Thanks, Liz and B. I think having some help a few hours a month will make a big difference for me.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home