Monday, January 15, 2007

Recovering

I had planned to go to the doctor if it didn't get better by today, but the cough is quite mild & infrequent now. I think I'm on the tail end of the illness, I hope.

Mostly I'm just extremely tired, achy, congested in the head, and so weak I can barely lift Baby E, much less hold her while standing or carry her for any length of time. I'm tireder now after sleeping all day than I was earlier in the day.

DH didn't end up going to work today, and took all three kids with him when he had to go out. He is going to have to go back to work soon, though. He already took a lot of time off work when he had this illness.

I still feel so sick and I have a history of slow recovery after illness, so I'm not sure what we're going to do. I'm sure we'll manage somehow. I'm just glad nobody else in the family had this bug as severely as I got it, although DH's case was pretty bad. The kids got off much more easily.

I'm utterly exhausted now just from sitting at the computer for a little while. I'm going back to bed.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry you ended up getting so badly. Its sounds a lot like the flu to me. I've had it that bad an it knocked me out for a long time! I hope you get over quicker then you usually do.

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((A)))

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling (some) better. Sorry you've been so sick.

Sending more get-well wishes and prayers your way!

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and hoping that tomorrow finds you with more energy.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home