Saturday, January 06, 2007

Status Report

Baby E is feeling much better today. Her stools are still very watery, but are not of an abnormal frequency. She is happy and full of energy.

M&M is mildly ill, but generally still happy and fairly energetic.

AJ is quite sick with the flu, and stayed in bed all day.

I got up with the kids and fed them breakfast. Around noon DH took over and let me go back to bed, where I slept for the rest of the day.

I'm not sure if I'm sick or just overtaxed, but I feel pretty miserable. Thankfully DH is feeling better and was able to let me rest today. I'm so thankful for that.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate the flu! I hope you and AJ feel much better soon, and that you can get some more rest today.

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes for speedy recoveries. I hope that all you need is more rest. Take good care.

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been so achy that I can't sleep even though I really need to. I had an incredible brainstorm today and took a hot bath, soaking for about 30 minutes.

I highly recommend it - I don't do this often enough, and it has real restorative benefits. It's hard to coordinate (which is why I don't do it more often) but it's worth the trouble it takes.

Feel better.

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An old-fashioned epsom salts bath may help soak away some of the yuckies. Hope you feel better.

9:35 AM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Thank, everyone.
I think I escaped with a very mild version of what everyone else has had. M&M and AJ are quite sick with it this week.

Baby E and I seem to be escaping mostly unscathed so far (here's hoping that continues).

9:21 AM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Oh, and the bath idea is a good one. I may have to try that tonight.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home