Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ouch

The ankle is worse today. I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do, since I can only sort of walk--if you can call my limping hesitant hobble a walk--on it this morning, even with the new boot. So far each successive day has been worse than the previous day, making this day 5 of pain.

DH already missed part of Monday and most of yesterday's work over it, and he's behind on a big important project with a deadline.

I can manage with the kids until I have to do something like carry Baby E or rush to someone who has a boo-boo, and then I'm sunk.

I'm seriously considering having DH run out and get me a pair of crutches.

Labels: , ,


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had tendentitis before and when I got supportive walking shoes it went away within weeks good luck for you. I will never where a walking sho without arch support again.

Kaita

10:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you heal quicly! I remmeber when I was on bed rest the last month of my 3rd pregancy- with a 3 yr old and 1.5 yr old... NO FUN!

Seriously-- get a pair of crutches!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

I hope it gets better fast!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home