Friday, May 04, 2007

Such suffering

AJ, came to me this morning, crying and speaking in mournful tones:
M&M has caused me so much sorrow this morning . . . she won't share and give me the doll clothes I want. That makes me so sorrowful. She gave me three, but I wanted four. I wanted us each to have four, but she kept five and only gave me three. But then when I cried she gave me another one.

But we couldn't find the doll stands. We'll never get to use the doll stands again; I'm so sad, because we can't find them and now we'll never, ever have them.

So that's why I'm so sad this morning. M&M caused me sorrow.

AJ cries dramatically and long over her little heartbreaks. Often a grinning M&M stands next to her and says in brightly cheerful tones:
AJ is crying, and I'm sad too. But I'm being sad in my heart.

Labels:


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, breaks my heart! Such dramatic sadness. SG is like that too. "I had a bad day. Everything went wrong today." Or "I was having a really good day until this happened." And it's always someone else's fault, of course. ;-)

2:19 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I relate to the sardonic little reply that M&M is playing up. It made me lol really loudly.

And do you see it in the cards for AJ to start an allergen-friendly dinner theater which shows Victorian classics? B/c, I'm telling ya, it could happen.

Happy Friday!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is sso cute- and funny... not funny AT Aj... but funny in a "I can SO empathize with that)

9:01 PM  
Blogger Sparrow said...

Hehe, that totally sounds like both of them. Hehe, I remember times when you asked me why I didn't seem to care about such and such and I'd answer that I cared plenty, but didn't see the point of moping around about it. I'll have to remember the "sad in my heart" line, LOL!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home