Monday, November 12, 2007

Finally finished

butterfly afghan

I'm packing this afghan up to send to Annika, with a little hood for Frankie too. Each piece represents many hours of prayer for Annika and the rest of the Tiede family.

I hope the girls will enjoy the afghan and hat.

afghan closeup

bonnet

Here's Kerri modeling the hood over her pilgrim bonnet. :)"

kerri hood

I'm doing ok, but too tired and busy to blog much lately.

DH just got back yesterday from his birthday trip; a worship leader's conference he got to attend with one of his best friends. They had a really great time. I'm glad he got to go.

Labels: , ,


3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

It's a little late, but Happy Birthday, DH! It's nice to hear he had a great time. :)

9:00 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

What beautiful work, PK!!

I'm sure they will treasure it :)

10:15 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

P.S. I nominated you for an award over at my place!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home