Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Quoted

Baby E just looked out the window and said, "Dook, Mommy! Duh phirrel does under duh cawr. It's under duh white cawr. It havs a hiding pwace. It's under duh cawr, wight dere!"

DH's birthday is this weekend, so I asked the girls what they wanted to get him as a gift.

AJ said, "A pan. We should get him a pan to cook with."

M&M said, "No, he really wants a doll. I know he does. Because he cuddles with us like we're dolls. We're like dolls to him. So he would like to have a doll."

I'm still feeling really sick. I don't know if I've caught some kind of intestinal virus or if something I've been eating just really doesn't agree with me. It's so hard to tell. Since it's fluctuating quite a bit (it was a lot better yesterday and worse today), it doesn't really seem like a virus. More like my normal issues just acting up worse than usual. Ugh. Hopefully I'll figure it out soon.

Labels:


4 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Boy, you're good at phonetically capturing Baby E. The cuteness just shines through.

And now I'm intensely curious what they are going to get him. I think I'm rooting for the pan. DH has enough dolls. :)

Be well, dear PK.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

I hope that you feel better soon.

Baby E is a doll, herself!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Jenevieve said...

Your girls are hilarious!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

oOoooh how sweet on the doll comment... Oooooh!

And yes, feel better girl!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home