Monday, November 05, 2007

November

The year is going by so fast. I was going to sign up for NaBloPoMo-whatever-it-is, but obviously I've already blown it. Not even a week into November and I've already missed several days. Oh, well.

Baby E is still free of allergic-type reactions. One of DH's co-workers gave us tickets she won to Disney Princesses on ice, and we got to go to that. The girls were beside themselves with excitement. Even DH was impressed with the show. We went out to our old favorite restaurant afterwards and could hardly believe we were sitting there eating corn chips and salsa with Mexican food!

I've overdone it a bit on things like coffee and junk food the last several days and made myself sick, LOL. That's to be expected I guess. Baby E fussed and cried most of the day today and seems to be coming down with a cold or something. Hopefully the long nap she's taking right now will help. I'm hoping to go to bed early tonight but we'll see. :)

AJ, M&M and I are studying South Korea this week. That should be interesting. I found the cutest sets of dolls from around the world at T@rget, including dolls from many of the countries we're studying this year. So the girls are enjoying getting tiny little dolls to represent some of the nationalities we're learning about.

Speaking of dolls, last night I set up part of my Thanksgiving decorations. I got a chance to run out to the store and all the Halloween costumes were 75% off, so I had fun. :)

thankgiving doll display

Labels: , ,


1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I had forgotten it was NaBloPoMo! I need to step up to the mic! Sheesh!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home