Friday, February 29, 2008

Visual/Audio

Nothing particularly special, but I thought these were cute and might make the regular readers who don't actually know us IRL feel like they can envision AJ, M&M and E-Bee a little better.

You even get to hear the silly questions I ask to get the kids to talk, and the rather dimwitted things I stumble around to say when I know I'm on camera. :) Like, "We can't take your shoes off until we take your tights off first." I meant something more like, "You can't be barefoot in the sand very well with tights on." LOL. The conversation about pitch took several minutes, so I edited most of that out.

The video is kind of choppy because it's about 5 bits spliced together. I recorded this on my digital camera, not an actual video recorder. My video-recording and splicing skills aren't that great, but it works.

I'm not sure how long I'll leave the video up . . . I may delete it from YouTube after a while.

Labels: ,