Thursday, July 24, 2008

This brings back memories . . .

Ebee is sick. I don't know what she has, but she's extremely whiny and fussy. Basically, she's crying unless she's nursing. She has a fever, but she says no when I ask her if her head, ears, etc. hurt. She did say that her legs hurt, so I'm wondering if it's the flu.

I'm really hoping she'll take another nap soon. She's miserable, and it's quickly wearing me down as well. At least the older girls are happily entertaining themselves.

Labels: ,


2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I'm sorry you're having a rough day.

I have to share, though, my first thought as I read this was, "Isn't it nice that this is a tough day, rather than a normal one??"

Grace and blessings to you!

11:47 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

AMEN!!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home