Friday, September 26, 2008

Fireproof?

Are any of my readers planning to see Fireproof? Or did you go and see it today? Some of the people in our homeschool group were talking about it and seem to think it's going to be a really great movie.

The official blurb is, "A heroic fireman (Kirk Cameron) in a failing marriage takes up his father's challenge to be part of a 40-day experiment designed to teach both husband and wife the real meaning of commitment."

If you've seen it or have read about it, let me know what you think (no spoilers, please).

Labels: , , ,


4 Comments:

Blogger Carolynn from Western Australia said...

Hi PK,

Haven't seen or heard of this film yet.

Just wanted to et you know I think of you all the time and know and understand how you feel all the time. I just wish there was something we could take that would give us a super sleep at night so we could get up feeling refreshed and energetic the next morning.

I can't remember the last time I bounced out of bed full of the joys of spring or the last time I had a pain free day.

I am however back at work ( between Beginning April and mid September I had only worked 5 weekends). The Neonatal Unit is so very busy and we are so short staffed it is not funny, but the shifts whizz by. I have a weekend off end of October then 10th November I have 6 weeks Annual Leave.

Take Care Care
Love Carolynn xxx :-)

6:43 PM  
Blogger CalvaryGirl said...

Yes yes YES! We were going to tonight but did not have a sitter so it is going to need to wait a few days. I was so thrilled to see the biggest theater in our city showing it on two screens all day long, no breaks in between showings. What a witness! This movie is blatantly Christian, holding nothing back concerning the gospel. It's from the same people who done Facing the Giants (another excellent movie).

7:08 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Thanks, Carolyn. Congrats on getting back to work.

Wendy, how was the movie? We haven't seen it yet.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got back from watching Fireproof... it was great to see such a different-flavored movie on the regular, big screen

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home