Monday, August 02, 2010

Filling in the Gaps

I guess I never posted on the blog that NLASS got engaged and then moved out a few months ago to be with her fiance's family. We're still adjusting to that change, but we're managing.

My health is still greatly improved as long as I completely avoid excitotoxins in my diet, although I still have to pace myself and be careful not to overdo it.

We still have our dog, Mira, although I seldom need her help nowadays and she is no longer doing public access training. She is a much-beloved family pet and she still helps me at home on my bad days and enjoys training with me.

The girls and I are raising and showing rabbits, which we very much enjoy. Currently we're in the process of reducing our herd and redesigning the rabbitry to make things more manageable now that NLASS isn't here to help. I hope to have that project completed very soon, and will then turn my attention to more decluttering and organizing in the house (a never-ending project), planning the upcoming homeschool year, and fitting in some fun summer activities with the family.

Labels: ,