Thursday, September 30, 2010

Addendum

I've been really struggling with health issues and pain/energy levels again over the last several months, so we're looking at where we need to make changes and cut back to keep things more manageable and allow me to pace myself better. We're also hoping to sell our home and move soon, hopefully to a place with acreage where we'll have more room to breathe.

The conversation with AJ was actually one small part of one in which I was partly trying to gauge whether it's important to AJ to keep any of the satins or get some back later, or if she'd be happy to just have mini satins long-term. I'm trying to figure out what's important to all of the kids right now, and which rabbits are most important to them to keep, since we are probably going to be keeping only a very few that they are able and willing to be mostly responsible for on their own.

We do have a couple of rabbit friends who have offered to take some of our stock for the time being and let us have back some of the original stock or their offspring later. I'm trying to make decisions about that right now.

We're currently looking at drastically reducing or getting out of raising rabbits for the time being, and getting back into it later when we move to a place where we can have a less energy-intensive setup and I get back on my feet healthwise.

Labels: , , ,


1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Sounds like you have a good plan. Be well, dear PK!

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home