Monday, October 04, 2010

What We Eat

I've had quite a few people ask me what we eat, since I avoid excitotoxins and we don't eat much in the way of dairy products, gluten or processed foods.

I've recently started posting again on my food blog, Restricted Gourmet. When I can remember to pay attention to how much of what ingredients I put into what I cook, I like to post the recipes that turn out well on the blog where I can find them again. I'm going to try posting some entire menu plans, or maybe even entire days' worth of meals, over the next few weeks.

Tonight we had Almond Crusted Tilapia with Garlic and Dill. The fish-lovers in the family pronounced it "absolutely amazing" while even my 5-year-old fish-hater found it edible.

Too bad I didn't actually measure the ingredients. :) I tend to cook on the fly, with "a little of this and a little of that" and seldom measure anything, so putting it into a form that will work on the food blog is a bit of a challenge.

Labels: ,