Saturday, October 22, 2005

Autumn Sunshine

Today was such a beautiful day, sunny and bright. The girls played and played outside, running around and trying to shake more leaves off the trees. Baby E was so excited about her exersaucer, sitting in it and grabbing at the built-in toys.

It was the first day in weeks I've felt somewhat close to normal again. Even though I've been over the flu for several days, until now just getting up and getting dressed completely wore me out. I was just trying to survive each day with the kids fed and cared for, and collapsing to rest any time I had an opportunity. I'm still tired and not quite back to normal today, but so much better.

Baby E actually slept from 1 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. last night again, finally! And, she's asleep by 12:30 tonight. Hopefully she'll sleep a long spell again tonight . . . I'm going over to Morning's house as soon as I get up tomorrow to help her with some things at her house. I'm looking forward to that. Baby E will go with me, but the other two will stay home with Daddy.

6 Comments:

Blogger ccw said...

Yeah for sleeping babies!! That is wonderful and I hope this trend continues.

Glad you are feeling a bit better. I don't know how you manage everything when you feel badly. Simply amazing!

Enjoy your day!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

So glad you're feeling better. Flu can really wear you out.

Fingers crossed for another long stretch of sleep tonight!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Glad to hear your feelings bitter. What a little super baby, sleeping good and sitting in an excersaucer. Have fun at your friends house.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

I am happy you are feeling better. The power of sleep is huge!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Jane Dark said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, but I wonder whether I have the same thing. It's certainly kicking my butt -- if I were doing anything that I loved less than Blake and teaching, I'd be in trouble.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Douglas said...

"Autumn Sunshine" I forget how unique that can be in certain parts of the country. :-) Hope your general well-being continues.

Doug

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home