Tuesday, January 10, 2006

On the 2-millionth day of forever, my true love gave to me

12 nursing sessions
11 toys to trip on
10 e-mails to answer
9 diaper changes
8 drinks of water
7 phone conversations (DH, New Dad of Three [as of last night--congrats!], Elementary SchoolTeacher, "Morning", DH, the naturopath [30-minute consultation about food allergies, vaccines, and rotation diets], the naturopath's receptionist, Blockbuster's automated late reminder)
6 books of stories
5 porcelain rings (3 toilet, 2 bathtub)
4 loads of laundry
3 cooked-from-scratch hypoallergenic meals (Today's rotation: rice and legumes. Breakfast: cream of rice cereal, peaches and carob rice milk. Lunch: Brown/wild rice combo, baked chicken, cucumber, water. Dinner: Perhaps lentil and sausage soup, napa cabbage salad?)--plus a snack or two.
2 loads of dishes
And a hamster beneath the sofa!

6 Comments:

Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

hee! Is the hammie really underneath the sofa?

7 phone conversations sounds like too much.

5:29 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Well, she was underneath the sofa. I cleaned up a lot of clutter around the house and under furniture before catching her and putting her back in the cage. I'm still trying to figure out how she got out.

I agree, 7 phone conversations are too many. I've had a couple more since I posted this, too. I think I need to use the phone machine to screen calls tomorrow to give myself a break.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Douglas said...

7 phone conversations and 10 e-mails that need to be answered? It sounds like you are a fairly communicative person... perhaps to your detriment.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Such a busy day!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

9 diaper changes--sounds like a good day ;)

12:42 AM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Doug, I have a lot of people I communicate with, so that I always have a backlog of e-mails that have been waiting for several days to be answered.

Hi, Liz and R2Ks. :)

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home