Friday, April 07, 2006

Which Hospital?

My friend from college, Pediatric Intern, just left. A day or two she called to let me know that she'd be here for a job interview and would like to see us while in town. We had a great time visiting.

The best part is, after 2 days of interviews at our local children's hospital, they offered her a job on the spot. She has 2 weeks to decide.

There is another possibility, the hospital in her (original) hometown, where her parents and other family members live. She interviewed there but is still waiting to hear back from them.

If she took the job here, she would be moving here in about 18 months and staying for at least 3 years. I'd know it would be temporary, but it would sure be fun to have her nearby.

Selfishly, of course I hope she'll end up here. But I also hope she'll get to be where her family and her heart's home is.

All I can do is pray that she'll have wisdom, and that she'll end up where she's supposed to be.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sparrow said...

Whoooo Hoooo! Of course I'll pray for wisdome for her, but it sure would be fun to have her here! :-D And what a complement to be offered the job on the spot.


BTW, I tagged you with a meme.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Wow.

7:11 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Thanks, ladies.

Amy, I wrote up a whole post to do the meme and then lost most of it. I'll have to catch up with it later.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home