Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Twinkle and Pop

Our first attempt at audioblogging:

this is an audio post - click to play


MM sings, the girls talk, and Baby E screeches. I had this in another post, but when I edited it the post went AWOL. I guess this is going to take a bit of practice to figure out.

this is an audio post - click to play


AJ's slightly unusual rendition of a popular song.

All of us are still a little uncomfortable with the new venue, so I am guessing our audioposts will get a bit less hesitant and choppy as we get used to it.

7 Comments:

Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Oops, I accidentally deleted the post after someone left a COMMENT:

Very cute, but those backup singers need to get their act together.

--insert winky guy here--

--
Posted by KathyR to Purple Puzzle Place at 4/05/2006 01:25:34 PM

Sorry, Kathy!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Ok.. not related to the post.. cuzz my audio card is shot so I cant hear it BUT... Just wanted to say that I remember you from ivillage! Small world this internet ;)

11:23 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

How cute!! I need to get a microphone so that we can do things like that!

6:41 AM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Heather, yes it is a small world!

Mommyham, you don't need a microphone for this. You do it over the telephone. Details at www.audioblogger.com

12:20 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Haha, very cute! Your girls wonderful little singers, and I especially liked AJ's substituting "roseberry" bush for mulberry bush. Sounds much prettier that way. :)

7:47 AM  
Blogger Sparrow said...

So fun!!!

12:01 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

LOL, Jamie, it actually should be "cobbler's bench", not a bush of any kind. :) I think the mulberry bush line is from Ring Around the Rosie, which, I had never really noticed, is actually quite a similar song.

Hi, Amy.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home