Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Placeholder

I'm here, and okay. Slept most of the day yesterday after my dental appointment in the morning. When I tried to get up in the afternoon, I just felt like collapsing where I was standing, so I went back to bed.

Thanks to DH for taking care of the kids and making progress on the kitchen while I hibernated.

We did go to the library as a family yesterday evening, and then I had enough energy in the evening to begin catching up on things I'd left undone all weekend.

I'm more functional today, and am more than halfway through my normal morning chores so far.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huggiest of big hugs.

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. I'm sending more hugs to give yourself after liz's wear off.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home