Monday, November 19, 2007

Painting Boxes

AJ and M&M were supposed to decorate boxes for AWANA this week.

AJ came up with this all on her own. I thought it turned out really cute.

purple person box

M&M made hers very colorful, and had fun gluing beads and colored string on for decoration.

colorful ornate box

I offered Baby E a box to paint, but she prefered to paint on a flat surface:

E's paint scribblings

Or a not-so-flat surface:

e with paint

E painted herself

She was a little too proud of herself for that one.

In other news, we are getting ready for Thanskgiving. The kids and I are all coming down with colds, so I really hope we don't have to miss the family gathering. With my mom's kidney transplant she's not supposed to be around anyone who is sick. :(

I'm also working on weaning Baby E, slowly, starting with things like making her eat breakfast before she has milk in the morning. She's not liking this weaning idea one bit.

Labels: , ,


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're on the wind down for Thanksgiving too.

However, we haven't been painting boxes merely playing in them - but that works for me too.
Cheers

5:38 PM  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Look at that happy painted baby!!! The boxes are fabulous.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Ooooh what a cute picture! So cute!!! I cant believe how big the girls are... I hope you arent sick! *HUGS*

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home