Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Peace

Physically, today was a difficult day. In other ways it was good. I'm gradually getting more strength and energy, but still struggling with a lot of pain and fatigue to varying degrees, as usual. I'm being sustained, though.

This song was going through my head tonight:

My peace I give unto you
It's a peace that the world cannot give
It's a peace that the world cannot understand
Peace to know
Peace to live
My peace I give unto you.


The song is an adaptation by Pauline Mills of Christ's words in John 14:27: "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." [KJV]

Labels: ,


2 Comments:

Blogger CalvaryGirl said...

I like that, thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a better day today (((A))) I don't get to comment much but I do read as much as I can!

6:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for posting tht! with our big move it it good to be remiinded of God's Peace. I hop you are feeling better today.

(I am finally getting back to my homeschool blogging again and had lost all my fav blogs so I am refinding them)

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home