Friday, July 25, 2008

White on White

wedding stuff

Here are a couple of pictures I took last night. We watched the video of our wedding and then opened the cedar chest to look at my keepsakes.

The girls are enthralled with my dress and veil, and say they want to wear them in their own weddings someday. Of course, I know their tastes may change as they get older, but it would be fun if one or more of them decided to wear my dress.

kids looking at wedding stuff

DH and I actually celebrated our anniversary on Tuesday. Our friend CreativeCrafty watched the girls while we went out to see Wall-E (cute movie) and then out to dinner. It worked out really well, since Ebee ended up getting sick on our anniversary.

Ebee is feeling much better already today. I've been lacing her watered-down juice with sodium ascorbate (buffered Vitamin C), and giving her cod-liver oil (in capsules--she actually likes them!) and a children's echinacea concoction, and that seemed to help quite a bit. She has no fever and much more energy and cheer today.

As Amy mentioned yesterday, I'm so very thankful that days like yesterday are now the exception rather than the norm. Praise the Lord for healthy kids!

Labels: , , ,


2 Comments:

Blogger CalvaryGirl said...

Those pics are so sweet. What precious memories you are making for your children. I'm glad y'all got to go out for your anniversery. Today is ours.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Sparrow said...

Happy Anniversary!! So glad Mark joined the family, and then the girls came along. :-) Lovely pics!

Hope Ebee is feeling better.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home