Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kidness

Ebee and M&M just made up a new bedtime game. Ebee is a princess and M&M is her servant. So M&M helps Ebee get ready for bed and waits on her hand and foot, while Ebee lies in bed and tells M&M what do to. They're both having a blast.

It seems a little backwards, though . . . doesn't this game usually happen when the older child talks the little brother or sister into pretending to be the servant while the older kid acts like royalty?

I'm glad they're both enjoying themselves, and it warms my heart to see M&M choosing to practice servanthood.

Labels: , , ,


1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

YES! Speaking from experience, that is quite backwards. But what a neat and loving dynamic between your children.

Once my brother came around and explicitly wanted to serve me, I realized that, as much as I didn't like being bossed around, I also didn't want to be the boss because his ideas were always better than mine and mine weren't as fun.

It's strange the way we grow. I'm curious to see how it progresses with EB and MM. It looks like they're off to a great start. :)

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home