Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Just a quick post

Well, putting a little more of the swaddled blanket under Baby E's right side and laying her down tilted a bit worked to keep her head to the left while she slept last night. So, at least until she gets a bit more mobile, that should work for the time being to help with the flat spot she's getting on the right side of her head. She's starting to enjoy being on her tummy during the day more, too.

I found out that Pro Services has ProRap diaper wrap factory seconds for just $4 each, so I'm going to buy several of those in the next size up for Baby E. I'm hoping to be able to get several other different kinds of covers and diapers to try also.

Well, I started writing this earlier in the evening and had intended to answer comments also, but Baby E was fussy tonight and both MM and I also had tummyaches today (something we ate, perhaps?) so I didn't get much done tonight. I'm headed to bed now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz Miller said...

I'm glad you found a sleep solution for her.

I hope y'all feel better soon.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Good night, sweetie. You deserve the time to rest!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home