Thursday, February 01, 2007

December Photos

Baby E loves hats

I finally figured out how extremely easy it is to upload photos from my new camera to the computer. I still have to figure out how to get the best pictures from it . . . many of them came out very dark. But I love the camera.

Here are a few of my favorite photos from December.


##############

Baby E (in the dress) and her adored cousin Baby G, who is 4 months younger:

Baby E and Cousin Baby G

M&M helping AJ put on one of her Christmas presents (a flashing Disney Princess pin):

M&M putting pin on AJ

Part of the crowd at our house for the family Christmas party:

family party


AJ and M&M with their gifts from the white elephant exchange:

AJ and M&M showing gifts

Baby E with cousin Baby G again. Baby E treats G like a living, breathing doll. Thankfully, G doesn't seem to mind too much.

babies

Labels:


7 Comments:

Blogger Liz Miller said...

They are beautiful.

5:17 PM  
Blogger a. borealis said...

Cute! I love Baby E's chubby little legs. They are just so adorable (and squeezable).

By the way, I made your Meaty Spaghetti Sausage today - it was good! I liked the subtle sweetness. Thanks for the tip...

8:31 PM  
Blogger a. borealis said...

Doh - I meant to say Meaty Spaghetti SQUASH...not sausage.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby E in her hat is sweeter than, err, stevia =)

10:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very sweet.

Regards - Shinga

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet! Thanks for sharing.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Sparrow said...

Awww, great pics!

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home