Friday, April 11, 2008

This year's curriculum

I started working on a post last week on HomeschoolBlogger about what curriculum we're using this year. I think it's finished, for now. Feel free to go over and check it out.

I'll have to post a picture of Ebee's book about numbers. We just started making it yesterday. It's really turning out cute, and her counting is improving by leaps and bounds even just after working on it twice.

I got the idea for the book from Learning Language Arts Through Literature, Red Book (2nd grade). I started using it with AJ and M&M yesterday. They seem to be enjoying learning about punctuation and parts of speech so far. AJ already has quite a good grasp on the concept of nouns. She already knew most of her punctuation, but it's good to review and practice anyway.

Labels: ,


1 Comments:

Blogger ccw said...

I'm always so impressed with the things you teach your children. They are so lucky to always have a good teacher. Goodness knows there aren't enough of them in public school.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home