Friday, August 12, 2005

Eyes open. Sisters. Way too many photos. :)

These are for you, Grandpa, since E was so uncooperative about showing you her eyes today. :)







Baby E is growing into her cheeks and getting cuter by the day.

Sisters . . .









The pictures say it all, don't they?

I forgot to mention in my last post that both older girls slept through the night last night for the first time in a long time. DH's and my combined strategies seemed to work: putting a pull-up on M and giving A a waterproof pad on top of her mattress and promising both chocolate chips if they made it through the night without (A) asking for a pullup or (M) wetting the pullup. It resulted in two much happier kids (and two dry beds) in the morning. A was so proud of herself. She earned chocolate chips and M didn't this morning, but both are looking forward to trying again tomorrow.

6 Comments:

Blogger Yankee, Transferred said...

I need to tell you that this baby is among the most beautiful babies I have ever seen in my life, and I have seen A TON of babies! She is picture-perfect. I am in awe.

6:51 AM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Thank you! I can't believe how much she is changing and growing even in the course of a few days. I'm thinking she'd have a really good running at winning a pretty baby contest the last few days. :)

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's beautiful, Angela! I can't wait to see and hold her again tomorrow! I've been wishing to see her and all of you all week, but we've had so much work to do in the office... :(
Amy

1:03 PM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

She is so beautiful. She just is perfect and round and pink. Amazing.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

And look at how she's interacting!

Way to (not) go, A & M!!!!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Rambler said...

isn't she the most adorable lil angel :)

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home